Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
compensation: Compensation dependent on submission volume
A research and publishing company, producing economic and business intelligence focusing on key US cities, is looking for experienced writers to produce online material in the form of short economic updates of approximately 700-800 words. Examples can be provided upon request. The writer will work in conjunction with our editorial team to identify a topic, collaborate on research, and produce one to two pieces of analysis per market per month.
Currently, we are seeking writers to write on the economies of Miami, Orlando, Dallas, Houston and Atlanta.
As this is a freelance position, no long-term commitments are required. However, consistent contributors may be considered for full-time staff positions, if desired.
• Excellent analytical writing skills (previous economic reporting/analysis experience is preferred, but academic, journalistic, and creative writers will be considered if their writing is of high quality)
• Strong research capabilities
• Experience in reporting on South Florida, Central Florida, Georgia, Texas and Colorado a plus
Location: Global (telecommute)
Compensation: upon application
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a CV and a relevant writing sample
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers