favorite this postAccount Manager (Legal Marketing) (Pennsauken Township)hide this posting
compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Functions as the main point of contact for law firm clients. This includes responding to client inquiries, making changes to website at client's request, and resolving problems that arise. Ensures prompt response time. Duties include:
• Develops appropriate SEO plan for clients to include outline for site functionality, content, social media and directory listings for link building.
• Handles client requests for updates and changes to website and marketing campaign.
• Works with internal team to ensure clients' needs are being met and are optimized for SEO and ranking purposes.
• Reviews and assesses client websites to ensure quality and overall look and feel is in line with our campaign.
• Proofreads content for accuracy, including delivering clean and correct content for posting.
• Analyzes various reports to monitor search engine rankings and progress, and make any necessary adjustments.
• As needed, attends sales calls and client meetings to build client relationships.
This position requires strong project management skills, flexibility and ability to adapt to changing marketplace, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills. Three years experience with similar job responsibilities required. Please send resume and include salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers