Greyhound Angels Adoption is a nonprofit 501c3 dedicated to placing retired racing greyhounds in loving adoptive homes. We have a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work with our adoptable hounds.
QR Code Link to This Post
- have reliable transportation.
- have the ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- be reliable and dedicated to the dogs.
- be able to multitask.
- have people skills to help volunteers, potential adopters and boarding customers.
- keep the dogs and the kennel clean at all times.
- follow sanitation guidelines.
The shifts are Thursday mornings from 8:00am to 1:00pm, Friday mornings from 8:00am to 1:00pm and Saturday mornings from 8:00am to 11:00am.
No experience necessary, we will train the right candidate. Compensation will be discussed during interview.