QR Code Link to This Post
If you are out of state or even local, we provide the following services.
• Construction and remodeling estimating. We offer any level of estimate you want or need. (independent and non-biased) Whether it be a “ballpark” figure to a complete line item of materials and labor.
• Photo documentation (For out of state investors) High def stills, video and Aerial. (Aerial is extra) Photos and videos sent via Drop Box.
• General property assessment. We look at properties and determine if Architectural services are needed, meet with architects or any companies needed for testing or certifications. IE Septic testing, building inspections etc. and assess overall general condition.
• Construction management and supervision. From spot visits to turnkey
• We are licensed and insured general contractors (If you want your project remodeled by us)
I was a general contractor for 30 years in the South Jersey area. For about a year (2018-2019), I worked as an employee for a nationwide Real estate and property management company that served real estate investors who bought REO files and portfolios from banks. They would determine the property’s value and either repair or wholesale the property.
• My job was to look at the properties in my area. Take pictures, and build an itemized estimate for the reconstruction of each house to make it fit to be rented or sold as a functioning and livable house. I would also determine if An Architect was needed for any structural work needed as well as determine the condition of a septic system if it had one. (99% of time, I handled septic inspections)
• My company signed over 150 contracts using my estimates.
• I have extensive experience in Residential construction with a strong skillset in all phases of construction. I have also used sub-contractors for past projects and know the ins and outs of negotiating and hiring sub-Contractors.
We cater to real estate investor and landlords. If you are a new investor and need guidance or services, we will show you the way to the end of property remodeling. We also work for investors who are out of state and looking to build a portfolio in the South Jersey and surrounding areas. In some cases, we will travel if needed.
Pricing is based on each individual project and your needs. We will offer an hourly fee ($ 85.00 per hour) or a flat fee depending on the needs and the project requirements. Every project is different and we really have no, or even want a “cookie cutter” system for management or pricing
We are not licensed real estate agents and we offer no appraisals or any kind of service that falls into the RE agent category. We are also, not home inspectors. Again, we do not cater to individual home owners. If you are purchasing a home and want to know what it will cost to remodel to your specs, we can offer an estimate so you know what your costs will be up-front.
Feel free to call me at 856 373-3430